Corkagh Park Upgrade Works
Category: Road Surfacing & Civil Engineering Project
Project Title: Corkagh Park Upgrade Works
Project Location: Corkagh Park Kinswood
Client: South Dublin County Council
Construction Period: April 2017
Arkil Ireland completed the following project at Corkagh Park. The program of works included:
- Act as PSCS.
- Bulk Excavation including disposal off site.
- Supply and install Stabelinka Geotextile to areas of poor ground.
- Import & place crushed stone and Clause 804.
- Install complete drainage system to the Park including gullies, manholes and a Precast Concrete Culvert.
- 550 metres of Slipform kerbing to access Road and perimeter of Car Park.
- Supply and erect Palisade fencing, Anti Ram barriers and pedestrian kissing gates.
- Landscaping Works.
- Supply and lay 40mm of PMSMA on 60mm of Binder on 100mm of Base to an area of 3000m².
- All Line Marking to Access Road & Car Park.