Tivoli Terrace North Road Restoration Project
Category: Road Surfacing & Civil Engineering Project
Project Title: Tivoli Terrace North Road Restoration Project
Project Location: Dun Laoghaire
Client: Dunlaoghaire Rathdown County Council
Construction Period: April 2013
Arkil Ireland completed the Tivoli Terrace North Road Restoration Project. The program of works included:
- Act as PSCS.
- Design, manage & maintain all Traffic Management including all Pedestrians and a full Road Closure.
- Excavate & remove off site existing Pavement and subbase material to a depth of 750mm.
- Install Stabelinka Geotextile material to all areas due to poor ground conditions.
- Import suitable volumes of crushed stone & Clause 804 to contract specification.
- Lift and relay all existing Granite kerbs.
- Supply and lay complete new water main to entire Road including all domestic connections.
- Upgrade all drainage to the Road including gullies, manholes and full CCTV survey of all existing drainage.
- Upgrade Concrete footpaths and signage.
- Supply and lay 40mm of PMSMA on 60mm of AC 20 Binder on 100mm of AC32 Base.
- Carry out Traffic calming works.
- Raise all services in Mastic Asphalt.
- Re-instate all Line Marking.