Works for the Irish National Stud
The Irish National Stud is located in Co. Kildare and is home to some of the World’s most famous Mares & Stallions. Arkil regularly carry out works for the Irish National Stud and were most recently engaged by them to carry out a full revamp of the Sun Chariot Yard. This yard is one of the first areas any Tourist will see when they visit the Irish National Stud and is also the Meeting Point where they will be greeted by their Tour Guide. Please see below a list of works completed by Arkil in December 2014 & January 2015.
- Excavate and remove off Site all existing and perished Surfacing and Unsuitable Materials.
- Make redundant all existing Surface Water Drainage within the Yard.
- Upgrade all Surface Water Drainage and run to a suitable Outfall.
- Supply & Lay D400 Aco Drains & Sumps to the perimeter of the Stables.
- Upgrade complete Water System within the yard including the fitting of a New Fire Hydrant & Stop Cocks.
- Supply & Lay Kerbs.
- Supply & Lay Paving Setts to the Perimeter of the Fountain and to the Footpaths which run around the outside of the Grassed Islands.
- Supply & Lay 60mm of 10mm Stone Mastic Asphalt to Roads.