Arkil Ireland completed the following project at Westland Row, Leinster Street, Lincoln Place, Clare St & Merrion Street Lower Pavement Improvement Scheme. The program of works included:
- Act as PSCS.
- Design, manage, implement and maintain complex Traffic & Pedestrian Management Plans.
- Works carried out off peak at weekends and nights.
- Liaise on a daily basis with all Stakeholders including Dublin Bus, Iarnroid Eireann,& local Businesses.
- Plane out 105mm of existing Surface and remove off Site.
- Lay Geogrid.
- Lay 75mm of AC 20 Dense Binder 70/100 rec.
- Lay 30mm of SMA 10 Surf PMB 65/105-60.
- Raise and reset all Ironworks in Mastic Asphalt.